disABILITY T-Shirt | Youth
dis❌ABILITY T-Shirt | Youth / Kids - Black
The Loyal Brand teamed up with Miles Taylor @smiles_taylor on Instagram, a @neversate athlete that has cerebral palsy, a disability that effects muscle tone and movement. Miles and his coach @uncle.nic are on a mission to share Miles's story with the world. Miles wants to spread awareness for those with disabilities and let everyone know a disability does not define you and it is not a label. He wants to show the world that despite his disability, Miles has the ABILITY to be who he wants to be and achieve anything he puts his mind to. Miles doesn't see his cerebral palsy as a disability, it's his motivation. Join us in helping Miles take the dis out of disABILITY.
- Unisex sizing & Retail fit
- Neons are brighter than they appear online
- Black Heather CVC: 90% airlume combed and ring-spun cotton 10% poly
- Neon Colors: 3.6 oz., 52% airlume combed and ring-spun cotton 48% poly, 40 singles
- 4.2 oz., 100% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton
Made in the USA.
Youth Sizing Information